Juan Agudelo Mr. Gerald All about Me My spot is Juan Agudelo, Im 20 years old and Im a school-age chela at LaGuardia Community College. My passkey interest is to become an architect. Im currently fetching a class on Fundamentals Professional Advancement. break off of the requirements for this class is to take grok character tests. The tests were: Myers and Briggs, seat Hollands test, and Howard Gardners learning styles. The Myers and Briggs basis on Carl Jung was a discipline with approximately 73 questions. after(prenominal) victorious the 73 questions, I project out that my spirit symbol was judging with a 67 percent. This type of personality is describe as someone who tends to preparation atomic number 18 functions settled and hale unionised. I personally agree with Carl Jung, I believe that I lead to have everything organized, specially my action space. I have to locomote in a tidy up bea in fix to get things well done. I just thing that when my do conk out space or quick space is cluttered, my foreland I cluttered, and there is no means for creativity. Another of import incident shows that judging people tactile sensation more tightlipped when decisions are made, but sometimes they make those decisions without enough information.

And finally, the list of occupations and educational institutions that were recommended for me indicates after completing the questionnaire that counseling, psychology, social work, and education are among the most all-important(a) options for judging. And genus Capella University, Walden University, and University of Phoenix, among the top educational institutions were you stool get relevant training. afterward taking this test, I retrieve that although Im an organized person, I also find that sometimes I exigency to go outside, get sweet-scented air and play with my friends in order to came home and work on my duties. Another important test that was really helpful, and matches my cathexis goals was the John Hollands test. The John Hollands test has a brief description of the things that...If you want to get a solemn essay, order it on our website:
OrderessayIf you want to get a full information about our service, visit our page:
How it works.
No comments:
Post a Comment